SPS/IPC/DRIVES/Electric Automation Exhibition and Conference 2010
Date: November 23 to 25, 2010
Nios® II Embedded Processors
Location: Messezentrum, Nürnberg
Booth: Hall 6, Booth 302
Region: Europe Events
Event Website: www.mesago.de
Come and See FPGA-Based Industrial Applications in Action at SPS/IPC/DRIVES 2010
Altera and our partners will be demonstrating the latest in FPGA solutions for industrial applications and showcasing our new Industrial Networking Kit. You will see flexible solutions for functional safety, Industrial Ethernet (based on the new Cyclone® IV Industrial Networking Kit), multi-level insulated-gate bipolar transistor (IGBT) motor control, and Intel processor I/O hub expansion.
- Discuss flexible and easy-to-implement Industrial Ethernet solutions with our partners
- See new development board solutions for Industrial Ethernet, motion control, and PCI Express®-based Intel processor I/O hub expansion
- Find out about our TÜV-qualified FPGA safety package and discuss your requirements with a with TÜV Rheinland representative
- Meet the experts to find out more about the Nios II embedded processor core, FPGA technology, and solutions for industrial and embedded applications
Win a Cyclone IV Industrial Networking Kit!
Enter your chance to win this new networking kit. Simply visit the Altera® stand and drop off your business card or contact details. Drawing will be held at the end of the show. The winner will be notified via email.
Altera Technology Demonstrations
Demonstrations will include several examples of FPGA-based industrial applications:
- Support for multiple Industrial Ethernet standards on a single platform (based on the new Cyclone IV Industrial Networking Kit)
- FPGA-based Motor Control Development Kits and multi-level IGBT control (based on the new Cyclone IV Industrial Networking Kit)
- The Intel Atom processor and FPGA devices working together over PCI Express in industrial control applications
Visit us at Hall 6, Booth 302 to find out more about what Altera FPGAs can offer for your development.
Free Altera/TÜV/EBV Safety Seminar
In association with TÜV Rheinland and EBV, Altera has organised a free two-hour tutorial where the latest information on implementing safety in industrial applications will be presented.
- Introduction to Edition 2.0 of IEC 61508
- Developing safety applications with FPGA
For more information please see the Altera events page.
SPS/IPC/DRIVES is the exhibition for electric automation technology. Last year over 48,000 visitors came to see and listen to the latest information on electric automation from over 1,200 exhibitors.
Register now for your free day ticket.