SuperSpeed USB 4–Port xHCI Host Controller
The TUSB7320 supports up to two downstream ports.
The TUSB7340 is a USB 3.0 xHCI compliant host controller that supports up to four downstream ports.
Both parts are available in a pin-compatible 100-pin RKM package.
For the remainder of this document, the name TUSB73x0 is used to reference both the TUSB7320 and the TUSB7340.
The TUSB73x0 interfaces to the host system via a PCIe x1 Gen 2 interface and provides SuperSpeed, high-speed, full-speed, or low-speed connections on the downstream USB ports.
- USB 3.0 Compliant xHCI Host Controller
- PCIe x1 Gen2 Interface
- Four Downstream Ports
- Two or Four Downstream Ports
- Each Downstream Port
- May Be Independently Enabled or Disabled
- Has Adjustments for Transmit Swing, De-Emphasis, and Equalization Settings
- May Be Marked as Removable/Non-Removable
- Has Independent Power Control and Overcurrent Detection
- Requires No External Flash for Default Configuration
- Optional Serial EEPROM for Custom Configuration
- Internal Spread Spectrum Generation
- Low Cost Crystal or Oscillator Support
- Supports Input Frequencies Between 20 MHz and 50 MHz
- Allows Use of 48-MHz System Reference Clock
- Best-In-Class Adaptive Receiver Equalizer Design
- Desktop Computers