Get Inspired by the $79 DE0-Nano Development Board
Inspire your next FPGA design with the $79 DE0-Nano development board.
This compact board (49 mm x 75 mm) is ready for use right out of the box, and comes with a USB mini-B cable, software, and quick start guide. When you buy a DE0-Nano board, you’ll get four reference designs in a CD-ROM to get you up and running quickly:
• PWM “Breathing” LED demo
• Analog to Digital Conversion demo
• 3-Axis Accelerometer demo
• Camera and LCD demo
Featuring a low-cost Cyclone® IV FPGA, the DE0-Nano development board is perfect for developing embedded soft processors with the Nios® II processor. Its 3-axis accelerometer allows you to develop designs for sensing applications. In addition, for portable designs that require low power, the DE0-Nano board provides three power scheme options – a USB mini-AB port, a two-pin external power header, and two DC 5-V pins.
The DE0-Nano board is sold by Terasic for only $79.
- Cyclone IV EP4CE22F17C6N FPGA with EPCS16 16-Mb serial configuration device
- I/O interface
- Built-in USB-Blaster™ cable for FPGA configuration>
- Three-axis accelerometer with 13-bit resolution
- Eight-channel, 12-bit resolution analog-to-digital (A/D) converter
- Expansion headers: two 40-pin headers and one 26-pin header
- Two-pin external power header
- 32-MB SDRAM
- 2-Kb EEPROM
- General user peripheral
- Eight green LEDs
- Four dual in-line package (DIP) switches
- Two push-button switches
- 50-MHz clock
Looking for more features in a development board? Check out Terasic’s DE2-115 with 115K LEs on a Cyclone IV EP4CE115 FPGA, interfaces to support mainstram protocols, an HSMC connector, and a variety of available daughter cards.