SPICE-Based Analog Simulation Program
TINA is an easy-to-use, powerful circuit simulation tool based on a SPICE engine. TINA-TI is a fully functional version of TINA, loaded with a library of TI macromodels plus passive and active models.
TINA-TI’s new version 9.0 has changes from Version 7.0 in the following areas:
- Schematic Symbol Editor (useable with the Macro Wizard) is included, so you can create your own symbols for imported SPICE macromodels.
- Macros do not have to be from TI – you can import anyone’s SPICE model now!
- Does not require active or non-linear components for analysis (so you can now run a circuit using just passives).
- TINA-TI includes Initial Condition and Nodeset components
- TINA-TI includes Linear and nonlinear controlled sources (VCVS, CCVS, VCCS, CCCS), and the Controlled Source Wizard.
- TINA-TI now allows WAV files to be used as stimulus (signal sources). You can play calculated waveforms on PC’s multimedia system, and export calculated waveforms as a *.wav file.
- TINA-TI has Multi-core processor support; this along with other optimizations makes simulations run 2-20 times faster.
- Schematic file import/export in XML format
- Block Wizard included for making block diagrams
- TINA-TI has more SPICE models and example circuits included.
- Circuits developed in TINA-TI 9.0 will work with TINA Industrial version 9.
- TINA-TI Version 7.0 is forward compatible with Version 9.0, and version 9.0 supports saving schematics in version 7.0 format.
- Available in English, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Japanese, and Russian versions.