Silicon Labs wireless MCUs
Silicon Labs develops analog intensive, mixed-signal ICs using standard CMOS to enable more integrated, high performance solutions. Our combination of mixed-signal MCUs, wireless receivers and transmitters, digital isolators, touch sense controllers and highly programmable timing devices can help developers simplify designs, speed time to market and reduce their system cost.
- C8051F Mixed-signal MCUs for Low Power, USB, Touch Sense, Automotive, Industrial and Precision Analog Applications. Include integrated high performance analog, a pipelined 100MIPS core and complete, low cost development tools.
- QuickSense™ Touch sense controllers, proximity and ambient light sensors offer industry leading response time, sensitivity and lowest power. Enables touch-less gestures!
- Silicon Labs Si8xxx multi-channel Digital Isolator family eliminate the need for optocouplers in many applications, offering better EMI performance, longer lifetimes and higher reliability.
- Silicon Labs Si5xxx programmable clocks, buffers and clock generators offer multiple frequencies, support multiple outputs and can be programmed in the application. These DSP-centric solutions shorten lead times down to two weeks!
- Si5xx Programmable XOs and VCXOs, reduce the reliance on quartz resonators, enabling better performance, support for multiple frequencies and dramatically shorter lead times.
- Si4xxx SubGHz wireless recievers and transmitters offer industry leading range (up to 3km) and lowest power consumption. Integrated MCU enables wireless remote control on a chip in a tiny, low cost device.
- Si1xxx Wireless MCUs are the industry’s highest performance, lowest power solutions for smart metering, home automation, security and more.
Arrow Electronics has a global franchise and can support our customers worldwide.