Silicon Labs’ Precision32™ 32-bit microcontroller family brings unprecedented design flexibility to the 32-bit market, offering the industry’s most flexible, easy-to-customize I/O system and pinout.
Customizable peripherals and pinout
– Patented dual-crossbar architecture allows you to choose peripherals and pin-out placement without worrying about pre-set limitations and pin conflicts
– Last minute changes – no problem! New peripherals can easily be added with simple firmware modifications
Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
– Eclipse-based IDE offers a full development environment, including compiler, debugger, etc., with no code size or time limitations
– Online dashboard for application-critical information including a software library with example code, data sheets, schematics, PCB footprints, app notes, active version tracking and automatic updates
GUI-based AppBuilder rapid prototyping and code generation utility
– Quickly and graphically select peripheral mix and properties, set up clocking modes, customize pinouts and generate source code – all without having to wade through register bits in the data sheet
– Mode management validates peripheral properties and pin assignments, and provides real-time feedback when conflicts are detected
Download the Precision32 software development tools today!
Precision32 32-bit microcontroller development suite