PLX eNews – December 2011
Welcome to PLX’s quarterly newsletter and thank you for subscribing.
If you can not read this email, please view it on our Website.
In this issue:
- 10GigE Family Expanded; Lower Power, Cost; Added Features
- EDN Names Dual-Port PHY to Prestigious Hot 100 Products of 2011 List
- The Benefits of 10GBase-T Connectivity in Data Centers (Datacenter Journal)
- Electromagnetic interference and 10GBase-T in the data center (Network World)
- 10GBase-T Technology Revisited (EE Times)
- Expanded PCIe Gen3 Switch Family
- PCI Express Enhancing SSD Performance (article / video)
- PCIe Gen3, the Ultimate Choice [(中国客户), (video)]
- All 26 PCIe Gen2 Devices Awarded Total PCI-SIG Compliance
- ASUS Demos PLX PCIe Gen3 Switch & Software on new P8Z68 MoBo (video)
- ASRock chooses PLX for Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 Motherboards
- PLX Enables High-Density Storage via PCIe Gen3 on ATTO HBAs